Do you have experience as a Machine Operator, looking for work, and live in the Harrisburg, PA area? If so, Let's talk! Our client is looking to hire someone for that very same position. In this role, you would be responsible for but not limited to setting up and operating a packaging machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines; operate the Production Management System with lead times of 5 - 12 people.
Your Day to Day:
- Supply the scale with intermediate components and bagging materials (film) to keep the machine running properly.
- Operate the bagging machine with minimal waste to finished products and packaging materials.
- Perform quality assurance checks throughout the day, inspecting for packaging defects, material defects and quality.
- Conduct periodic adjustments on the bagging machine and scale to ensure peak performance efficiency.
- Document inventory numbers/weights on products and organize packages
- Complete general housekeeping duties around the machine, such as sweeping floors and cleaning machine parts, supply tables, rework tables, etc.
- Fill, secure and label containers according to company and/or customer specifications
- Adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately in a timely fashion, according to specifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Machine operator experience
- Knowledge of and experience operating a bagging machine and producing a quality product in a team-based environment
- The willingness to cross-train to operate different styles of bagging machines
- Successfully meet all background check requirements
- Stand for extended periods of time with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance
- Work in a warehouse environment that is not climate controlled
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $17.75 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer