Data Product Manager.
Do you want to work for a US bank that values putting their customers first? Do you believe that responsibility, respect, citizenship, and partnership can build a winning culture? If so, then join their team as a Data Product Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for the analysis, functional and nonfunctional requirements elicitation, specification, and delivery management of data related business solutions. This includes but is not limited to upstream and downstream data integration to the data ecosystem including project analysis and business requirements. While also partnering closely with the data architecture team, business units, data movement and data modelling teams.
Day to Day:
- Support data quality, data definition, critical data lifecycle management processes and oversee strategic data initiatives from initiation through implementation.
- Performs competitive analysis and conducts market research.
- Teams with product development to deliver high quality products on time.
- Participates in the strategy setting for enhancements to product content, pricing, packaging, and features.
- Assists in budgeting and variance analysis of product's unit and financial performance, with goal of seeing opportunities and risks.
- Concisely communicate trends, opportunities, and risks, develop, and defend product features/benefits.
- Conducts feasibility assessments, capability gap analysis (i.e., what is wanted vs. what is attainable).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. B.S. or M.S. in a technical field (Computer Science) is considered a plus.
- Proven track record to work closely with technical partners to successfully build and promote offerings on a prioritized roadmap.
- 4-7 related data experience, data analysis skills, strong written and oral communication, excellent requirements elicitation, written documentation, and facilitation skills.
- Understanding of Data Security, proficient in SQL would be a plus.
- Understanding of data controls.
- Experience working with controls, communication with business units, good communication skills.
- Must be able to build a process.
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- $50.000 TO $60.000.00
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer