Do you want to work for one of the largest and most dynamic utility companies in North America? If so, Let's talk! Our client is looking to hire an HRIS Analyst In this role, you would be responsible for but limited to maintaining Day to Day Operations monitoring the case management system and department email inbox to coordinate completion of work orders in a timely manner.
Your Day to Day:
- Execute HR transactions efficiently and effectively across the HR systems landscape.
- Execute mass data load processes when applicable.
- Maintain High Level of Data Integrity Ensure the HCM system is up to date and accurate regarding organizational management and personnel administration transactions.
- Resolve daily audits to ensure information is of high integrity.
- Support HR data events and validation (merit increases, job leveling, major organizational changes).
- System Integrations Understand integration to other modules and systems ensuring minimal to no impact on business functionality across other business applications.
- Root Cause Analysis Perform root cause analysis for data and system issues not operating as designed.
- Work with HRIS Analysts to resolve system issues.
- Routine Functions Run scheduled and ad hoc reports and fulfil data requests as needed.
- Communication and Training Conduct end user training as needed.
- Documentation Document workflow and work procedures as needed
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in a Human Resource, business, or related field. Certificates or degrees in other fields may be considered in conjunction with equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of HRIS data management; OM/PA experience required.
- Employee Central or other SuccessFactors module experience preferred.
- SAP HCM, ADP, SuccessFactors, Kronos, Office365 experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR, HR systems, and HR processes
- Ability to analyze, design, configure, implement & support HR data, processes, and technology.
- Perform ad-hoc queries of data and work with business users to understand the information they need.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $28.00 to $33.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer