Our client, a large American manufacturing-technology company is looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to join their team in Camarillo, CA. You will handle daily carrier operations including coordination of shipping and deliveries; preparation of packages and shipping documentation, track shipments and resolve escalated issues. This position is Monday to Friday and pays $20.00.
- Weigh or measure items of incoming & outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records
- Prepare shipments for conveyance
- Compare quotes from various carriers to determine the best choice based on price, transit time and performance history
- Maintain and update shipping and delivery logs
- Inspect all inbound shipments for accuracy and/or damage
- Operate appropriate machinery which may include tier-lift truck, hand truck, forklift, etc.
- Provide inventory management support: part numbers, balances, reports & physical inventory, cycle counts
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience in warehousing, receiving, inventory control or materials management in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with warehouse management software
- Covid Vaccines plus Booster
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer