Our client, a company that researches, develops and produces spacecraft subsystem technologies for space missions, is looking for a Fabrication Technician to join their team in Natick, MA. You will work with vacuum systems machinist tools, welders and other machinery as well as identify areas of improvement to increase company’s efficiency.
- Install, operate, document, maintain, and repair of facilities
- Skills needed include fabrication using machinist, welding and plumbing skills
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical failures
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- 5 years technician experience required.
- Experience reading and possibly creating mechanical prints and drawings with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with leak detection systems, plumbing vacuum tanks/systems, cryogenic systems, pneumatic valves and process control equipment.
- Graduate of an accredited Technical Trade School or Technical College in relevant area.
- Ability to collaborate with company employees in engineering, design, development, test and production. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fabrication Technician skills machinist, welding and plumbing.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical failure for space propulsion systems for NASA
- Must be U.S. Citizen
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- $60.000 TO $70.000
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer