Our client, a is a leading third-party logistics (3PL) company, is looking for a Logistics Coordinator in Mount Olive, NJ. In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to monitoring WMS dashboards for exceptions that will impact operations (container allocation status, container split counts, etc.). You will earn $20.00 /hr working Monday to Friday.
- Operations Support (Dock management, container forecast, and updates, Vessel tracking, etc.)
- Reviewing and validating invoicing to ensure all invoices are submitted accurately and timely
- Research and update vessel ETAs providing valuable information for operation
- Manually updating container allocations
- Review KPIs and provide analytics to the leadership team for client calls
- Scheduling pickup appointments with carriers
- Communication with carriers (trailer pool vs goal, loaded trailer aging, damaged equipment, and tracking trailer turn KPIs)
- Monitor and report on internal and external KPIs for operations leadership (Yard capacity, dwelling containers/trailers, trailer utilization, aging CBMs on the floor, etc
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Proven experience as a logistics coordinator
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $20.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer