Front desk Assistant
Our client, a provider of cleaning items is looking to hire a Front desk Assistant in Pennsauken, NJ. You will be responsible for performing clerical tasks within an office setting to support daily operations. Your duties include answering and transferring phone calls to employees, sorting and delivering mail, greeting visitors when they arrive for meetings with management or sales staff, etc.
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
Skills & Expertise
- High school diploma or GED.
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems, such as Resource Guru and AVOXI.
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Be comfortable around dogs.
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- $15.00 TO $20.00
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer