Our client, a provider of fresh and frozen food items is looking to hire a Sanitation Supervisor in Swedesboro, NJ to join their team. In this role, you will responsible for ensuring food manufacturing companies adhere to state sanitation protocols. They implement company cleaning policies, perform daily sanitation inspections, and oversee the duties of the cleaning workers.
- Inspecting the manufacturing process to determine sanitation protocols.
- Designing and implementing sanitation policies and protocols.
- Coordinating and monitoring cleaning schedules.
- Creating and distributing work schedules for the sanitation workers.
- Performing daily inspections of the manufacturing facility and reporting any irregularities.
- Implementing corrective actions to ensure compliance with regulatory authorities.
- Providing feedback to company managers and advising on manufacturing changes.
- Monitoring the preparation and use of cleaning chemicals.
- Training sanitation workers and organizing refresher workshops for existing staff.
- Coordinating the services of contractors and external cleaning crews.
- Bachelor’s degree in food science or a similar field.
- Previous experience as a sanitation supervisor.
- Extensive knowledge of the food and beverage industry.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced managerial skills.
- Detailed knowledge of cleaning chemicals and safety protocols.
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Sunday - Friday
- 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer