Do you want to work for one of the largest and most dynamic utility companies in North America? If so, Let's talk! Our client is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant. In this role, you would be responsible for but not limited to researching and analyzing data using various systems (MapCall, C1V, GIS, SAP), data entry, and scanning documents. the daily execution and handling of customer orders and shipments.
Your Day to Day:
- Collaborate with an extensive list of internal departments to resolve account & enrollment discrepancies.
- Research & determine the course of action needed when receiving multiple payments/payment methods.
- Perform in-depth investigation and resolve complex enrollment discrepancies within our water bill footprint.
- Generate correspondence to customers for activities affecting enrollment.
- Generates Enrollments, Cancellations, and Adjustments/Refunds as needed to correct account setup.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Expertise with Excel.
- 1 - 3 years of experience of relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask
- Accounts Payable experience a plus.
- SAP experience a plus
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $18.00 to $20.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer