Do you have Forklift and Warehouse experience, looking for work, and live in the St Petersburg, FL area? If so, Let's talk! Our client is looking to hire a Warehouse Clerk. In this role, you would be responsible for the daily execution and handling of customer orders and shipments.
Your Day to Day:
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, parts, or other stock items and distributes items to Production
- Determine method and prepares materials of shipment both internally and externally.
- Sort and places material on racks, in bins or in appropriate packing material according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Prepare shipping labels and maintains records of shipments both internally and externally plus use departmental computer to enter information; uses Fed Ex, UPS, DHL or other shipping companies via online access to process shipping documents.
- Uses basic crates product for shipment, assembles wooden or cardboard containers or selects preassembled containers.
- Verifies amounts received or distributed, using computer to enter records.
- Conducts cycle count activities on all inventoried materials.
- Operates forklift for loading and unloading equipment, InstaPak machine for packaging and use of the hot melt system along with various power tools for crating/uncrating.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum one (1) year of related experience
- Computer experience required. Familiarity with bar-coding system and EPICOR is desirable
- Forklift operation certification is desirable
- Must have a flexible schedule
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $13.00 to $15.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer