Do you have Maintenance experience, looking for work, and live in the Phoenix, AZ area? If so, Let's talk! A career as a Machine Mechanic may be for you! In this role, you would be responsible for but not limited to setting up, maintaining, and troubleshooting injection molding machines and associated support equipment.
Your Day to Day:
- Assure the accurate, complete, timely, safe, and efficient setup of machinery
- Assure operational performance of all processing equipment on which they perform their duties.
- Diagnosing and repairing machine failures
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of machine maintenance experience
- Plastic industry experience
- Broad knowledge and mechanical experience in hydraulic, pneumatic and electronics and computer controls to effectively set up, trouble shoot and maximize efficiency of operations on all processing equipment.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $23.52 /hr (+ shift differential)
- Monday to Friday
- 1st shift - 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- 2nd shift - 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM
- 3rd shift - 10:00 PM to 6:30 AM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer