Do you have EDI specialists in an ERP environment experience, looking for work, and living in the Phoenix, AZ area? If so, Let's talk! Our client is looking to hire a for that very same position! In this role, you would be responsible for but not limited to maintaining the EDI system for the organization.
Your Day to Day:
- Responsible for the operation with the EDI Partners
- Set up and testing of EDI trading partners through TrueCommerce platform.
- EDI monitoring activites.
- Process new orders by checking the pricing and inventory for the order.
- Working with other departments to solve any issues with the orders.
- Invoicing processed orders and sending ASN’s out to customers.
- Academic degree in Business, or Information Systems with 2 years of experience as an EDI specialist in a ERP environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to comprehend numbers that will be listed on cartons, pick lists, etc.
- Ability to follow orders as well as work in a respectful manner with others.
- Must have computer skills. (Typing, Word, Excel, and general knowledge of computers)
- 2+ years with TrueCommerce experience preferred.
- Business Central experience preferred.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $50,000 to $60,000 /per yr
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer