Our client is looking for Machine Operator in Delano, CA to join their team. In this position you will be responsible for the troubleshooting, cleaning, repair and complete operation of fruit packaging equipment such as bagger, box former, bin wash, bin filler, bin tipper, palletizer, and fruit sizer in their designated area.
- Proper setup and safe operation of the equipment.
- Perform all necessary start-up/shutdown procedures, cleaning, and troubleshooting to assure accuracy of equipment operation.
- Maintain daily operator logbook to document observations, downtime, machine adjustments, etc.
- Monitor product quality and identify when adjustments are necessary.
- Maintain all electronics and hardware in clean and good operating conditions.
- Monitor all relevant performance metrics and be able to make adjustments as needed to correct deviations and reduce/avoid downtime.
- Assist in the continuous improvement efforts at the facilities in Safety, People, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Sustainability
- The position requires precision and is very detail oriented
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Speak, read, and write in the English language, bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
- Knowledge of fruit, fruit quality and grade characteristics is a plus but not required
- Basic mathematical skills required
- Must understand ratios, minimums and maximums and percentages
- Ability to multi-task and be comfortable in a fast-paced work setting
Pay Rate and Shift:
- 1st and 2nd Shift
- 5 to 7 Days a week
- 8 to10 hours shifts
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer