Our client, an environmental management company that specializes in the management and recycling of waste materials in Anaheim, CA is looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician to join their team. You will perform general maintenance and repairs for assigned equipment and facilities including plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, heating and cooling, and other building systems.. This position pays $17.00 to $19.00 and it is Monday to Friday.
- Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician. Examples may include repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures.
- Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
- Cleans and assists with upkeep of the facilities.
- Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior maintenance workers.
- Knowledge of general carpentry and repair.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- $17.00 to $19.00
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer