Our client, a company dedicated to the acquisition, development and distribution of technology and solutions for video surveillance, is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join their City of Industry, CA team. In this role, you will be working in their Distribution Center, where you will be unloading, palletizing, receiving, locating, picking, and packing products. This opportunity is Monday to Friday and pays $18.00.
- Moving material within a warehouse
- Processing and Pulling orders
- Inventory management
- organization Shipping and receiving
- Must have 6 months of warehouse experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.,
- Ability to stand/walk for 8 to 10 hours.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work overtime as needed.
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer