Logistics Account Representative
Our client, a provider of cocoa beans and cocoa products is looking to hire a Logistics Account Representative in Pennsauken, NJ to join their team. In this role, you will provide overall logistical support for our operation. You will organize delivery orders through our clients, and learn our new warehouse management system to incorporate new duties day in and day out. This job is Monday to Friday and pays $20.00.
- Process orders provided
- Coordinate quality control documentation and other paperwork associated with processing orders
- Ensures that order changes are properly made on all paperwork and communicated to all necessary parties
- Handles all related administrative duties related to assigned orders
- Two years of experience with the logistics, inventory management, and/or transportation industries with a strong desire to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with team members
- A high level of thoroughness and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated strength in Excel
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer