Do you want to work for one of the largest and most dynamic utility companies in North America? If so, Let's talk! Our client is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant in Mount Laurel, NJ. In this role, you would be responsible for but not limited to aiding in fulfillment of daily marketing campaigns, and monthly renewal activities.
Your Day to Day:
- Prepare daily and weekly fulfillment files for list processing for print and email mail merge, data cleaning and correcting, and data audit and validation
- Clean email addresses, names, etc., for email campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy and strong attention to detail in marketing processes and materials.
- Support quality assurance of all Marketing Materials utilized in direct mail, email, and digital efforts.
- Data entry for reporting on direct mail and email campaigns
- Provide assistance and analytic support on projects as directed
- Support renewal/retention activities
- 1-2 years experience in administrative or related field
- Analytical skills with strong self-structure, attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management.
- Ability to deliver timely, quality, clear, concise, and accurate work.
- Manages work complexity through effective prioritization and follow-through
- Proficiency in MS Office products, including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel power user (data formatting, VLOOKUP’s, sheet maintenance)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (tact/diplomacy, listening, questioning).
- Familiarity with standard business concepts, practices, and procedures
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $25.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer