Our client, a commercial printer with deep experience, industry-leading expertise and innovative technology is looking for a Production Worker in Irvine, CA. In this role you will be responsible for monitoring and improving the efficiency, output and safety during the manufacturing of our client's products.
- Maintain record of products produced
- Manually record all necessary information per procedures
- Enter all necessary job specification information in Pace software system
- Move finished materials to appropriate location when complete.
- Clean up equipment and work area as needed
- Perform appropriate maintenance on equipment as required and keep thorough logs
- Digital/Wide Format/printing experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of related experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Be available to work overtime and weekends as customer demands dictate
- Organization skills
- Basic computer skills
- General safety awareness and compliance
- Problem solving and decision-making skills. ·
Pay-Rate and Shift:
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- $19.00 - $20.00
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer