Do you want to work for a leader in entertainment, serving an audience of fans around the world? With over 8,000 hours of programming, delivered in 50 languages, across 200+ countries, their mission is to craft content that inspires, informs, and entertains.
Our client is looking for an Account Manager in New York City, NY Join to join their talented team!
- Ongoing/daily audience engagement on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok.
- Respond to @mentions on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok
- Identify opportunities to surprise and delight our fan community.
- Proactively scan for opportunities to participate in conversations around pop culture topics
- Escalate and flag any social comments or relevant trending topics that should be addressed from a PR perspective.
- Collect and escalate any brand mentions from celebrities or high-level talent that we should respond to.
- Ability to navigate various social platforms to engage with customers in a positive and creative way that goes the extra mile to personify the discovery+ brand as “full of life.”
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, when social media chatter is most active.
- 3-5 years of experience in social community management for a major brand or public figure.
- Impeccable copywriting and grammar skills
- Familiarity with internet trends, lingo, pop culture moments and nuances of communicating online
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms and the unique differences between each
- Experience using social media publishing tools such as Khoros, Hootsuite, Sprinklr or Sprout
- Experience managing influencer campaigns
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- $27.00 - $30.00
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer