Our client, a well-known manufacturing company located in Richmond, VA is looking for a Production Associate to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible to keep the packing products, preparing machinery and equipment for use, work the production line.
- Feed the machine, glue system, folder plates, pack station and inspection systems.
- Adjust, and operate folding machine verifying number of folds, paper size, and thickness.
- Ensure total quality of the job while in operation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate team work spirit
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Capable of reading and understanding production documents and safety manuals
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
Pay Rate & Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer