Our client, a global leader in design, sourcing, and manufacturing, is looking for a Welder in Groveport, OH. In this role, you will be responsible for positioning, aligning, fitting, grinding, and welding metal parts for heavy equipment manufacturing. You will earn $20.00 - $25.00 /hr working Monday - Thursday.
- Move parts into position manually or with an overhead crane.
- Able to follow blueprints and layout specifications.
- Short arc and spray arc welding abilities.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a welder/fabricator, is preferred.
- The ability to pass an AWS D1.1 certification is a contingency of employment.
- Forklift and overhead crane experience.
- Good mathematical and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, blueprints, and procedure manuals.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $20.00 to $25.00 /hr
- Monday to Thursday
- 8:00 PM to 6:30 AM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer