Our client, an American designer, and manufacturer are looking to hire an Installation Technician in Groveport, OH. In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to traveling to customers' sites to install company machines and equipment and perform preventative maintenance.
Your Day to Day:
- Ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and customer specifications.
- Coordinate rigging and lift equipment needed for installations at the customer's site.
- Train customer maintenance and contractor employees to operate and troubleshoot equipment.
- Repair, alter, and overhaul all types of special machinery.
- Diagnose trouble, tear down reassemble intricate mechanisms and machines.
- Perform equipment testing along with in-house maintenance on machinery and machine tools.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and replace components
- Provide excellent customer service and rapid response times.
- 2 years of field service experience and industrial maintenance.
- Strong working knowledge of electrical standards, and experience in electrical controls and PLC programming are a plus.
- Previous certification in OSHA 10/30 CPR & First Aid, Forklift, aerial lift as well as welding and rigging a plus.
- Familiarity and experience with interpretations of blueprints and electrical/engineering schematics.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Able to travel nationally for business purposes up to 50%, including overnight stays. (Travel is approximately 60% by air and 40% by vehicle).
- Must be willing to work overtime at job sites and outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Complete a successful DOT physical, Background check and drug screen.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $21.00 to $30.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer