Livestream Production& Social Media Assistant
Our client, a company committed to increase longevity in humans is looking for a Livestream Production & Social Media Assistant in Anaheim, CA to join their team. You will be assisting in controlling camera views and angles through the operation!
- Train and practice with the new livestream system during the month of August
- Assist every livestream production
- Be on camera for the live streaming
- Assist in video shootings, be on camera if needed.
- Equipment set up, troubleshooting, and break down
- Holiday hours including Christmas Eve and Easter required, but paid at time and a half
- Demonstrated interest and investment in live video production
- The candidate will be fully trained on our new system
- Prior experience with operating PTZ cameras, using a video switcher, etc. is not required
- Calm and clear-headed under pressure; ability to think on your feet and quickly problem solve
- Comfortable working in a diverse community
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer