HR Administrative Assistant
Our client, a solutions and logistics company for over 40 years is looking to hire an HR Administrative Assistant at their location in Rahway, NJ. In this position, you will be responsible for but not limited to preparing HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides while updating the internal database (e.g. record sick or maternity leave). While in this position, you will earn $22.00 /hr working Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Your Day to Day:
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Manage HR calendar, including scheduling and maintenance, travel, preparing meeting rooms, etc.
- Review and submit invoices to accounts payable for regulation
- Managing employees' files and supporting documentation to ensure accurate and complete employee records
- Manage emails, letters packages, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
- Support Recruiting, onboarding, and offboarding efforts.
- Associates or Bachelor's in Human Resources/Business Administration
- Proven work experience as HR Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Labor Laws
- Must have high-level knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
Pay Rate & Shifts:
- $22.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer