Front Desk Clerk
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service while practicing your English and Spanish skills? If so, keep reading!
Our client, a cocoa bean storage company is looking to hire an experienced Front Desk Clerk in Pennsauken, NJ. In this role, you will perform a range of basic office support activities for the company!
- Answers telephones, routes calls, takes messages, and provides general information
- Opens and routes incoming mail; distributes correspondence and other material to department staff/faculty.
- Performs a variety of routine assignments as appropriate to the position
- Copies and/or duplicates materials as requested
- Establishes, maintains, processes, and/or updates files, records, and/or other documents.
- May schedule or assist in scheduling appointments, meetings, and/or conferences, as appropriate to the position.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum two years of experience in office jobs or customer services.
- MUST be Bilingual - SPANISH/ ENGLISH.
- Word processing and/or data entry skills.
- Skill in the use of operating basic office equipment
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer