Our client, is passionate about manufacturing sports nutrition and health supplements, and it is looking to hire an Inventory Clerk in Buffalo, NY with exceptional work ethic and positive attitude. You will be responsible for issuing production orders and coordinating entry of inventory submissions.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing & Warehouse departments to increase inventory accuracy and efficiency.
- Report entries in the ERP system
- Maintain a variety of electronic documents, files and records to provide reference for audits.
- Accurately record and maintain return to stock inventory
- 1 year professional experience in a related position/field
- Practical experience and knowledge working with ERP software
- efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Post secondary diploma in supply chain or related field is an asset
Pay Rate and Shift:
- $20.00 DOE
- Monday - Friday
- 1st shift 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM or 2nd shift 1:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday - Friday:
- 5:00 AM -3:00 PM (1st 10 hour)
- Monday -Thursday
- 3:00 PM - 1:00 AM (2nd shift 10 hour)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer