Our client, a global logistics and transportation company is looking for a Billing specialist in Fife, WA to join their team. You will be responsible for creation and invoicing of freight bills to include accurate and timely entries into the Truck-mate system, reviewing bills of lading for accuracy and completeness. You will have a solid work schedule Monday to Friday!
- Capture warehouse notations and correct any data entry information through multiple company.
- Apply Appropriate rates, per the customer rate proposal
- Work with pricing when rates are not established via email and ensure updates are made in rate database.
- Professionally interact with internal and external customers
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Mid to high level knowledge of Windows, Excel and word operating systems
- Minimum of three years of customer experience
- Ability to read and understand a bill of lading
- You must have the ability to read, write, interpret and analyze corporate memos, company procedures and government agency regulations.
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer