Customer Service Representative
When the market is so strong and the companies are challenged to provide the best quality from start to end, the customer service is what really makes the difference. Our client, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team in Jurupa Valley, CA and become one of the most important assets of the company.
You will be conducting competitive bidding for potential local truckload business and negotiating group insurance rates for Owner operators.
- Responsible for all DOT compliance and fleet maintenance record keeping
- Perform DOT/safety audits
- Implementing fleet maintenance program and manage safety programs and training
- Conducting competitive bidding for potential local truckload business
- Investigate service failures, maintain compliance for all Owner and Company drivers
- Maintaining all personnel files
- 6 months to a year of customer service experience
- Data Entry skills
- Excel/Computer Skills
- Must pass background check
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer