Enterprise MetaData Administrator
Do you want to work for a leader in entertainment, serving an audience of fans around the world? If so, listen to this! Our client is looking to hire an Enterprise MetaData Administrator at their facility located in Knoxville, TN! In this position, you would be responsible for but not limited to working with brand partners to ensure keywords/taxonomy and other related video metadata are in line with search engine optimization goals. Compensation for this position is $32.00 /hr working Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM!
Your Day to Day:
- Develops or enhances style guides or taxonomy values to ensure the appropriate message, tone, and look and feel.
- Coordinates metadata delivery with the brand and digital teams
- Enters metadata for digital content library based on deadline workflow
- Responds to questions about metadata and fixes/creates data as needed
- Establishes appropriate links for connecting videos to other relevant material
- Ensure ongoing accuracy, quality, and on-time delivery of metadata, including video assets as well as associated people and organizations
- Maintains data quality post-production on library assets
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, English, or another directly related field
- 2 years experience in copywriting, editing, communications, or a directly related field.
- Preferred: Experience with taxonomies and cataloging assets – Library/Information science background is a plus. Please provide a writing sample(s) with your resume.
- Excellent writing skills, with strong attention to grammar and composition
- Experience with digital media assets including knowledge of production practices and distribution
- Copy editing skills including communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- Working knowledge of AP Style and ability to adhere to in-house style guides
- Personal computing skills, including Microsoft Office applications and database applications
- Data entry and internet research skills
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work, attention to detail and able to work to a deadline
Pay Rate & Shifts:
- $32.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer