Assembler - Woodworker
Do you enjoy a fast-paced job that gives you the flexibility to work Monday to Friday? if so, let's talk!
Our client, a packaging company in Bristol, PA is looking for an Assembler - Woodworker to join their team! You will be a great addition to the company specially to the warehouse team!
- Operation of power saws, nail guns
- Read, cut, list, tape measures and calculate measurements.
- Assemble wood boxes, crates and pallets using screws, and nail guns.
- 3 years of experience with Box/Crate Building
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, stand, walking, kneeling, and reaching
- Must have a drivers license
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- $19.00 to $21.00
- Health Insurance benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer