Administrative Assistant (Bilingual)
Our client is a very well known company that has been in business for almost 20 years is looking for one of their most valued addition, an Administrative Assistant in Swedesboro, NJ. You will assist with special projects as assigned and provide general support to HR Manager/General Manager and team.
- Provide support to Distribution Center employees
- Maintain accurate and consistent employee and other related HR files.
- Answer general employee questions regarding benefit plans and eligibility guidelines.
- Handle and/or direct employee inquiries regarding various company policies.
- Assist with special projects as assigned and provide general support to HR Manager/General Manager and team.
- Assist HR team with building events and associate recognition programs
- Maintain and update building communication channels and board with relevant current events and postings
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook experience.
- Clear communication and professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high volume environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Bilingual – Spanish ** Required
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 9:00am- 5:30pm or 9:30am- 6:00pm
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer