Quality Assurance Inspector
Do you have experience in Aerospace, Medical, or Automotive Manufacturing and wants to be in a company that values your knowledge and wisdom? If so, we cant wait to meet you!
Our client, is looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector to join their team in Chatsworth, CA. You will inspects and tests purchased, machined, fabricated, or assembled electronics and mechanical products for compliance throughout all phases of Receiving, In-Process and/or Final Inspection in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Inspects parts and assemblies to verify compliance to electromechanical requirements
- Inspects Printed Circuit Board assemblies in accordance with IPC-A-610 and/or IPC J-STD-001
- Inspects welded assemblies in accordance with engineering drawings, company specifications and/or AWS requirements
- Performs Final Inspection activities to visually inspect parts and verify associated labeling and certifications
- Verifies compliance for all completed manufacturing documents in accordance with AS9100 and ISO/IEC 17025 standards.
- AA or technical certificate preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a QA Inspector in Aerospace, Medical, or Automotive Manufacturing
- Certification for IPC-610 / 620 and / or IPC J-STD preferred
- Should have knowledge of GD&T and strong ability to read and understand product drawings, blueprints and applicable specifications
- Ability to use comparators, CMM, non-contact inspection equipment, or video measurement systems preferred
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- $19.00 to $22.00
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer