Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Our client, a locally owned and fast-growing global logistics company, is looking for an organized and detail-oriented Bilingual Shipping and Receiving Clerk for their location on the north side of Jacksonville, FL. You will be responsible for ensuring that products are registered and packed correctly for shipping or storage. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in learning how to operate a forklift, we always prefer to train and promote from within!
This role will require the ability to speak Spanish, to help coordinate with other departments.
- Receive products and check that they are not damaged.
- Return any damaged products.
- Record all received items in the computer system.
- Pack items in a methodical way.
- Clean the warehouse.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- A high school qualification or equivalent
- Prior experience working in a warehouse
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to operate forklifts and other heavy machinery
- Relative physical strength and stamina
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer