Our client is known as one of the companies that truly value and appreciate their associates! They do their best to make everyone feel at home once they become part of the team. They are an authentic Italian charcuterie guided by love for good food, respect for tradition, passion for quality and are currently looking for a Machine Operator to join their team in Logan Township, NJ. You will set up equipment, load materials, and operate machinery.
**Great health insurance benefits**
- Install and operate heavy and non-heavy machinery.
- Use different advanced machines and equipment.
- Computer-operated or mechanical equipment.
- Responsible for performing regular maintenance checks
- Minimum two years of experience operating machines for the food industry/ production line
- Experience in the PACKING or SLICING machine a PLUS
- Advanced knowledge of following blueprints and manuals
- Excellent mechanical skills, including comfort with using tools to make simple repairs
- Keen attention to detail to identify maintenance, product, or operations issues
- Ability to stand, sit or be in other physically demanding positions for long periods
Pay Rate and shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 5:45 AM - 3:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer