Our client, a software technology company in West Deptford, NJ is looking for a hard-working Forklift Operator - Bilingual Team Lead to join their growing team. In this position, you will oversee and coordinate forklift truck services for the operational and service departments of the facility.
**Bilingual – Spanish (REQUIRED)**
Your Day to Day:
- Reviews daily production schedules for forklift operator needs.
- Prepares and distributes operator assignments based on daily production schedules.
- Coordinates with supervisors in receiving, shipping, and warehouse departments to provide additional, timely forklift operation services.
- Routinely observes forklift operation throughout the facility for safety and adherence to performance standards.
- Ensures that drivers complete all required preoperational checks and post-shift reports.
- Schedules and/or arrangements for maintenance and repair of forklift trucks.
- Maintains the inventory of forklift parts and supplies.
- Requests and facilitates the purchase of additional and replacement forklift trucks to meet the operational needs of the facility.
- Leads periodic safety meetings; ensures compliance with applicable safety standards, regulations, and policies.
Skills & Expertise
- Four years of experience in CHERRY PICKER and DOUBLE WALKIE with a clean operation record required.
- MUST speak English and SPANISH
- High school diploma or equivalent required; trade school training preferred.
- Six years minimum of experience as a forklift operator
- one year minimum of experience as a Lead or supervisor
- Must have previous RF experience.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $20.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer