Our client, a company that provides media and marketing services is looking to hire technically skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail, no-nonsense, and get the job done attitude for the position of Forklift Operator in the area of Newark, DE. You will be working with a great team of employees that make sure they're doing their job in a timely and efficient manner. In your role, you would be responsible for but not limited to the placement of wooden pallets in an organized fashion in a warehouse setting. Compensation for this position is $15.00 /hr working Saturday to Wednesday, 8:00 pm to 4:30 am.
Your Day to Day:
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Sit Down Forklift Experience is a MUST
- Must be able to pass a Background screening
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $15.00 /hr
- Saturday to Wednesday
- 8:00 PM to 4:30 AM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer