Lyneer Staffing Solutions is looking for a high-energy, outgoing, Recruiter in Auburn, WA. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of talented recruiters to identify talent, review resumes, schedule interviews, and assess candidates. This includes sourcing candidates from job boards, internal referrals, networking events, social media sites, and more.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates' resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within the schedule
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills experience, and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Pay Rate & Shifts:
- $22.00 /hr.
- Monday to Friday (Weekends as needed)
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer