Box Truck Driver
How would like to work at a job where you wouldn't work NO weekends? If that sounds good to you, then listen to this. Our client, a manufacturing company that was founded in 1974 is looking to hire a Box Truck Driver for their location in Springfield, MA. In this role you would be responsible for but not limited to inspecting goods to be moved, making sure they are secure for transit; loads or unloads, or assisting in loading and unloading of trucks; fastens chains or binders to secure the load on the trailer during transit. Your compensation for this position will be $17.00 /hr working Monday to Friday.
Your Day to Day:
- Apply knowledge of commercial driving regulations, to transport and deliver products or materials safely.
- Reads bill of lading to determine assignment.
- Inspects truck(s) daily fills out DVIR and report any mechanical problems to his/her supervisor.
- Services truck with oil, fuel, and coolant.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Must submit to a motor vehicle record check
- Must pass a post-offer physical exam
- The physical requirements of this job include but are not limited to considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials on a daily basis. Lifting up to 50 pounds may also be required.
Pay Rate & Shifts:
- $17.00 /hr
- Monday to Friday
- 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer