Are you looking for a warehouse job that still allows you to plan your weekends and nights ahead? If so, keep reading the details of this great opportunity. Our client, is one of the top 10 commercial roofing and building envelope systems contractors in the US, and it is currently hiring for a position as a Warehouse Associate in Worcester, MA. In this role, You will pick and pack orders to ensure safe delivery to customer destination. You will earn $20.00 /hr working Monday - Friday.
- Pick orders from the warehouse in a timely manner
- Pack orders to ensure safe delivery to customer destination
- Communicate with customers and management about any issues with order fulfillment or deliveries
- Perform inventory management duties as assigned by supervisor
- Perform material handling as assigned by supervisor
- Ensure safety of self and others by following all company policies and procedures
- A high school qualification or equivalent
- Work experience as a general laborer, preferably in a warehouse
- Fluent in English
- Excellent hand-eye-coordination skills
Pay Rate & Shift:
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer