Looking for Early Birds and Night Owls to work Monday to Friday ASAP. Whatever is your preference!
Our client, a leading provider of business services and supplies, products and technology solutions, is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join their team in Newville, PA.
You will be responsible for daily customer order fulfillment activities within an assigned area(s) of a distribution facility. You can choose the shift of you convenience for this Monday to Friday opportunity.
Your day may look like this:
- Perform one or more distribution-related functions that allow, as the business requires
- Checking, picking, packing, replenishment, bin/bulk order fill,
- Perform shipping, receiving/returns
- Operate a pallet jack to move product around
- Interact with supervisors, leads, and/or work groups with information exchanges related to immediate tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent education preferred
- Basic ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, using the English language
- Basic math skills (counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication)
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 pounds regularly, up to 150 pounds infrequently
- Ability to work a flexible schedule is a plus
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer