Apply to this Monday to Friday role ASAP - Our client, a commercial printer with deep experience, industry-leading expertise and innovative technology is looking for a Machine Operator in Irvine, CA. In this role you will be responsible for monitoring and improving the efficiency, output and safety during the manufacturing of our client's products.
Your Day may look this:
- Review job tickets and plan work process to ensure meeting of customer specifications.
- Set up assigned machine to specifications, obtain approval of set up and run product.
- Monitor assigned machine during run to ensure adherence to specifications. Unload machine and stack materials on carts.
- Ensure the completion of jobs meeting quality and quantity requirements.
- Perform all required maintenance to machines according to departmental procedures.
- Troubleshoot machine problems, resolving if possible, notifying Lead Cutter or Manager as needed.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
You would be a great fit if:
- Ability to operate departmental machines
- Experience in warehouse
- Attention to detail
- High School diploma or GED
- General safety awareness and compliance
- Problem solving and decision-making skills. ·
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer