Our client, a leading global flexible packaging company in Orlando, FL is looking to hire a Maintenance Technician to join their growing team. You will be providing services to repair and maintain the facility and equipment. You will have access to a great wellness program working 12 hour shift 3 days a week.
Your day may look like this:
- Follows all company and OSHA safety related policies, rules, regulations, technical instructions and guidelines
- Situational awareness and identify unsafe behaviors and conditions
- Performs entry to mid-level break-fix & preventative maintenance
- Adjusting functional parts of devices and control instruments to sustain and improve operations
- Repairing or replacing defective parts; reconditioning or repairing machine tools
- Identifies needed parts, supplies, and repair items
- Provides support and back up for other members of department as needed by leadership.
You would be a good fit if:
- Associates degree with technical focus or 18 months of related experience in general industry
- 2-3 years previous mechanical and electrical background
- Understanding of basic electrical and mechanical system
Pay Rate and Shift:
- 12 Hour Shift
- 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wellness program available for all associates!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer