Bilingual Sales Representative
Do you enjoy speaking your native language at work and be greatly appreciated for your hard work? If so, let's talk. Our client, provider of oxygen and other respiratory therapy services to patients in the home is currently looking for a Bilingual Sales Representative in Daytona Beach, FL to join their team. You will stablish customer contact by receiving inbound or initiating follow up outbound calls
Your day may look like this:
- Promotes products and facilitates customer needs to utilize company’s products or services by adequately assessing customer qualification, thoroughly explaining product/services benefits and assisting with facilitating physician communication as necessary.
- Resolves customer concerns by providing appropriate information regarding products and services
- Records customer information and maintains database by obtaining, entering, and verifying required data.
- Ensures quality service by following departmental and company policies, procedures, and standards as well as adhering to compliance policies, procedures, and standards.
- Facilitates sales process by communicating/sharing information with appropriate internal and external contacts.
- Contributes to departmental objectives by accomplishing required contact and sales results.
You would be a great fit if:
- Inside sales experience
- Medical industry knowledge beneficial
- Prior computer experience
- Ability to type at least 25-30 words per minute
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer