A Packer Picker plays a key role in the efficient distribution of our warehouse deliveries and arrivals. Working in conjunction with all warehouse operational staff, a Picker selects, bundles, and organizes products from the warehouse in preparation for loading onto delivery trucks en-route to customers in the Harrisburg, PA area. The ideal candidate will earn $17.00 /hr with the availability of all shifts.
Your Day to Day:
- Handles pick tickets/orders from warehouse management/staff to pull items from warehouse inventory
- Use RF guns and other electronic equipment as necessary.
- Physically pulls warehouse items by the stated number, size, color, quantity, quality, etc.
- Transports orders to shipping locations/bins/docks using the proper material handling equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous distribution or warehouse experience preferred
- Able to stand, walk, reach, and lift repeatedly throughout shift
- Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 lbs and generally up to between approximately 60 - 90 lbs, depending on the location, throughout shift
Pay Rate & Shifts:
- $17.00 /hr
- Various Shifts Available
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer