Apply now to this opportunity as a Material Handler in Chambersburg, PA. Our client is looking to hire ASAP! In this role you will be safely moving product to and from pallet racks with powered material handling equipment. There are 3 Shifts available for you to choose your favorite and you will be making up to $20.00 an hour.
- Accurately picking/packing orders using established practices
- Restocking picking bins with product brought from reserve storage
- Accurately sorting, counting, and receiving all merchandise.
- Safely working with conveyors to accurately build pallets of cartons for shipment
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Organizing warehouse storage space
- Using a scanner to direct work (pick, pack, receive, move)
- Solid math skills, including the ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide
- A high school diploma or GED, with 1+ year of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience) are desired, but not required
- Knowledge of RF (radio frequency) scanners and basic computer skills are preferred
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $17.00 - $20.00
- 3 Shifts available
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer