Do you have a large experience in a distribution center as a Maintenance Technician, looking for work, and live in the Phoenix, AZ area? If so, our client is looking for you! In this role, you would be responsible for performing mechanical or electrical troubleshooting to diagnose equipment failure. You will have a morning shift Monday to Friday making up to $26.00 an hour.
- Repair and maintain the operation condition of distribution production and processing machinery and equipment.
- Repair and replace broken or malfunction components of machinery and equipment.
- Provide preventative maintenance support to the operation and equipment.
- Train on cutting and welding metal to repair broken parts, fabricate new parts and assemble new equipment.
- Track inventory of parts and supplies.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed
- Three years industrial/Distribution Center experience and pass an equivalency exam or five years of experience in related field and pass an equivalency exam.
- Strong familiarity with electrical, mechanical, conveyor systems, HVAC and welding. PC skills and ability to administer PM systems.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to install troubleshoot, repair and maintain process and support equipment.
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- $23.00 to $26.00
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer