Do you have some recruiting or customer service experience and want to take it to the next level with a national staffing firm? If so, let's talk! We are looking to hire a Bilingual Recruiter/Administrative Assistant in our Lawrenceville, NJ office. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of talented recruiters to identify talent, review resumes, schedule interviews, and assess candidates. This also includes sourcing candidates from job boards, cold calling candidates and referrals. The administrative aspect will include assisting with applicant paperwork and employment screenings.
- Actively source talent by identifying qualified candidates through various channels - job boards, networking, social media sites, referrals, etc. ·
- Conduct phone screenings and/or in-person interviews to assess candidates skills and qualifications.
- Describe job role requirements to identify / qualify appropriate candidates.
- Review resumes and schedule interviews with potential hires.
- Assist Staffing Managers with candidate influx. This can include in person candidate paperwork and employment screenings.
- Act as a point of contact and build solid candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a recruiting or customer-facing role a plus
- Must be Bilingual - Spanish & English
- Able to multitask and be highly organized.
- Navigate computer applications and systems effectively / logically.
- Maintain connections with multiple candidates.
- Dig down and ask the next level of questions.
Pay Rate & Shift:
- $40k /year
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer