Our client, America's largest integrated grower, shipper and packer of fresh citrus in Delano, CA is looking for a Forklift Operator to join their team. You will be moving palletized fruit from set-off and storage areas to loading areas for truck and cold storage. There are different shifts available for your convenience with a start compensation of $16.50.
Your day may look like this:
- Perform daily maintenance of forklift including cleaning, checking of oil, water, loose nuts, bolts, connections, and hydraulic hoses.
- Support production standard work processes i.e., area boards
- Tracking downtime, put-away, work order requests, and production results/costs.
- Use different equipment variety for inventory control
- Lead root cause analysis, problem solving activities
You would be a great match if:
- H.S. School Diploma or GED; ability to read and write well.
- Must be able to safely operate a forklift in confined areas with high levels of traffic.
- The position requires precision and is very detail oriented.
- Ability to perform mechanical troubleshooting, especially related to forklifts.
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in oral and written form
Pay Rate and Shift:
- All shifts available
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer