Quality Control Technician
Apply to this amazing opportunity as a Quality Control Technician in Swedesboro, NJ for a company that grows and distributes avocados around the globe. In this role, you will perform manual and automated tests on company products, calibrate test equipment, and ensure employees are following safety regulations. You will make $21.00 an hour working Monday to Friday.
- Conduct hourly production line audits to evaluate compliance with product standards, food safety standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Document audit data.
- Performing manual and automated quality checks. Taking into account HACCP programs for all products.
- Conduct and/or verify required HACCP food safety tests.
- Calibrating and cleaning testing equipment.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in Food Safety/Quality Systems, Quality control preferably in food.
- Basic computer skills to read and write emails and enter data on spreadsheets.
- Basic understanding of food Good Manufacturing Practices
- Capable of following instructions and conducting routine Quality Assurance tests.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer