Human Resources Assistant
Our client a well-known logistics company is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to join their team in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will facilitate the processing of HR documents and reports, ensuring corporate and government compliance. This is a Monday to Friday position with a compensation of $21.50 an hour. Could this be your next job?
Your Day may look like this:
- Administer HR programs and provide administrative support to management
- Maintain employee files
- Maintain postings (legal, workers’ compensation, job openings, etc.).
- Facilitate job applicant intake process
- Coordinate and conduct New Hire Orientation including new hire paperwork, issue ID badge, work schedule, etc.
- Coordinate fulfillment of daily staffing requests, distribute to agencies, facilitate fulfillment.
- Document employee actions, e.g., hires, promotions, transfers, terminations. Prepare correspondence and reports, e.g., emails, memos, HR reports.
Requirements and skills:
- Ability to work as a team member with a minimum amount of supervision and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prepare detailed records or reports such as OSHA logs, operating logs, quantities, etc.
- 3 Years experience in Human Resource and/or Recruiting role.
- Excellent oral & written skills
- Ability to multi-taks & prioritize in fast paced environment.
Pay Rate and Shift:
- Monday - Friday
- 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, then there's Lyneer